• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

Love this thread ;) always makes me clean my desktop!

jghycn.png

I would personally change the thread title to, Repeatedly post different edited desktops you changed just for this thread.

I would personally change the thread title to, Repeatedly post different edited desktops you changed just for this thread.

That's the point, to come up with something better and displaying it, and it's not just for this thread it's the same with my apartment, I constantly re-arrange all the furniture because I become bored with it.

That's the point, to come up with something better and displaying it, and it's not just for this thread it's the same with my apartment, I constantly re-arrange all the furniture because I become bored with it.

To be honest I personally think it's an easy way to get high post count.

And forum games isn't? Post count is just a number. I mean look at mine, and if you look at my post areas majority are in Mapping Showoff.

People usually don't trust people with low post count. e.g. with trades etc.
I personally think all forum games are a way of easily getting posts counts as well.

By Tom Masse, makes some really cool stuff. Got a poster of his hanging in my room (celestial harvest). I've had it for years and I still find things in it I've never noticed before :p
For instance, look closer at the pic below and watch for all the animals lol
desktop.png

By Tom Masse, makes some really cool stuff. Got a poster of his hanging in my room (celestial harvest). I've had it for years and I still find things in it I've never noticed before :p
For instance, look closer at the pic below and watch for all the animals lol
desktop.png

I can't see any :O

@up
Folder in the middle made my day xD
Best place to hide stuff ever!

Pony is my OC... :l
Most oc colour schemes are weird and don't fit to ponies from the show, that's why I'm using "weaker" colours when I have to create one(I did it only once when I had to - for LoE stress tests, because I don't like ocs at all, their colour schemes suck in most cases).

@topic
m6c.png

Back