• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

In Colombia.
amyazzkabanandfriends.png

@Three, Peroxide
- 90s cartoons nostalgia(this cartoon is not that childish as others these days),
- allusions and easter eggs only 15+ year old can get,
- I can relate many scenes from the show to real life
every brony has own reasons, just ask them I've listed common ones

It's like some anime(s?), people above 40 can't understand why some adults may like animated shows(there are exceptions like in brony fandom, I know, but there is always someone who won't understand). I could watch anime also, but I'm too lazy to find any good myself and all these mainstream ones like One Piece, Naruto, DB, Fairy Tail, (something about robots and stuff, I forgot its name) don't attract me. I don't know why, but animated series with humans don't attract me anymore. Maybe there is something that could change my opinion, post your ideas and I'll check parts of random episodes before watching from first one.

and my question:
What software do you use to change wallpaper on second screen? Can I set both displays for changing wallpaper every 30 minutes?

@someone who wrote that is very picky
I know that feel bro, I've found only 389 pony wallpapers worth my desktop out of 50000 or more(deviantart groups, EQD drawfriend stuff, wallpaper sites, google)

@toPic
twp1.png

@up animes are totally different, theres blood n fights. ponyland is just ghey shizzle with rainbows

I don't know why, but animated series with humans don't attract me anymore. Maybe there is something that could change my opinion, post your ideas and I'll check parts of random episodes before watching from first one.

I know a good anime game, but no good anime shows :< (Final Fantasy X. Best. Game. Ever.)

How come people watch this Pony shit at this age? It's just plain retarded....

@up animes are totally different, theres blood n fights. ponyland is just ghey shizzle with rainbows
Not all animes have fights in them. Even if they do, not all overuse them. Same goes with mlp - there are fights and rainbows, but they aren't overused. I'd really watch some sort of good non-overviolent anime, I can honestly promise that I won't mix it with ponies - I hate crossovers.

How come people watch this Pony shit at this age? It's just plain retarded....
One year ago I was asking people same question. Isn't that ironically? You are just a part of that stereotypes system, repeating what people think and too afraid of being odd.

Last edited:
Not all animes have fights in them. Even if they do, not all overuse them. Same goes with mlp - there are fights and rainbows, but they aren't overused. I'd really watch some sort of good non-overviolent anime, I can honestly promise that I won't mix it with ponies - I hate crossovers.

One year ago I was asking people same question. Isn't that ironically? You are just a part of that stereotypes system, repeating what people think and too afraid of being odd.

Too afraid of being odd? That's just sad. A show which shows friendships and which is aimed at 5 year old girls, you can see why 18 year old's don't like some pony show.

Edit: "The Grumpy Sparkle" that is so cringe, I really do feel bad for you.
Edit2: Just found this on the Wiki "My Little Pony is an entertainment franchise developed by Hasbro which is marketed primarily to girls. "

Last edited:

So just because you watch some baby stuff, it makes you "odd"? Get your shit together... People nowdays just say "Hey look at me, I'm odd because I don't do what people that are "mainstream" do!!!!", well guess what, everyone in this world are just all the same, you're not "unique" or anything like that... The only thing different is that there are some people that crave more attention than others.

And me not being "odd", I don't wanna pretend that I'm odd, I'm being myself and I don't care if I'm odd or not... lmfao... Here let me quote something from a movie called "Fight Club", bet you've seen it.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile. ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

And that's the truth...
Enjoy.

Btw, if a mod deletes this... He/She/It can go suck a dick

Last edited:
So just because you watch some baby stuff, it makes you "odd"? Get your shit together... People nowdays just say "Hey look at me, I'm odd because I don't do what people that are "mainstream" do!!!!", well guess what, everyone in this world are just all the same, you're not "unique" or anything like that... The only thing different is that there are some people that crave more attention than others.

And me not being "odd", I don't wanna pretend that I'm odd, I'm being myself and I don't care if I'm odd or not... lmfao... Here let me quote something from a movie called "Fight Club", bet you've seen it.

And that's the truth...
Enjoy.

Btw, if a mod deletes this... He/She/It can go suck a dick

+1.

Back