• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

I came here to post my wallpaper, not for arguing with random kids who think they can change something by flaming others. Just like other bronies I got used to read pointless insults like these ones you posted, you may believe me or not, it don't really affect me.

znoocisfaggot.png

To me, the animation of MLP looks like it's targeted towards young girls with down syndrome, even looks like it's been drawn by a young person with down syndrome, no offense meant.

@up animes are totally different, theres blood n fights. ponyland is just ghey shizzle with rainbows

I watched teenage Anime shows were random stuff happend everyday and nobody knew why... its like a normal day for some of ous here in the forum.

To all Non anime lovers... Dont watch it but dont take ppl down who likes it... i could start flaming that mac is a useless computer just of the propose of getting money Aka Steve dead jobs.

Its the thing humans like and if they think they are odd just bcuz of that let em be. Things arent like they used to be.

If its a typo blame the computer

ioeopf.png

I came here to post my wallpaper, not for arguing with random kids who think they can change something by flaming others. Just like other bronies I got used to read pointless insults like these ones you posted, you may believe me or not, it don't really affect me.

Ofc not, because you are so "odd".

znoocisfaggot.png

I'm sorry, but you call us kids when you watch some show with pink pony's that is targeted to little girls.

with all due respect.. WHO THE FUCK CARES.

If you are that concerned with someone elses activities THAT DO NOT directly or indirectly affect anything to do with you, then you need to take a long hard look at your self and try to see where your life is going.

It is their choice. It is their freedom to choose. It is a small bit of the freedom they do have. Why does it concern you?

@topic so this doesn't get spam reported and deleted -
0LYE0.jpg

Messed it up ;/

If you are that concerned with someone elses activities THAT DO NOT directly or indirectly affect anything to do with you, then you need to take a long hard look at your self and try to see where your life is going.

It is their choice. It is their freedom to choose. It is a small bit of the freedom they do have. Why does it concern you?

0LYE0.jpg

Messed it up ;/

I respect someone's reasons when they are reasonable... He called us "too afraid of being odd..." which really set me off.

PS: this is my last post here.

Messed it up ;/

I didn't say he shouldn't do what he wants to do, I was trying to bring him down to earth... And saying just because you watch a stupid anime girl pony program, doesn't make you "odd".

My desktop btw...

xa7MM7.png

I didn't say he shouldn't do what he wants to do, I was trying to bring him down to earth... And saying just because you watch a stupid anime girl pony program, doesn't make you "odd".

My desktop btw...

mlfw628_130748472165.jpg

@topic
low enough?
65117580.png

Seriously, stop with the pony stuff, you aren't 3 anymore XD
If I was watching MLP I'd be sure as hell to keep it to myself.

Back