• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest advances!

01:20 You advanced from Level 57 to Level 58.

1386-just-got-myself-level-58-rook-while-farming-minataur-leathers-macroman.jpg

02:01 You advanced from Level 58 to Level 59.

1387-level-59-d-60-here-i-come.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is pathetic, since he didn't offered an apologize to Tokful, when he failed saying that he was on mainland with a bad equipment and telling him; BOTTER.

Archez, go learn some fuc*in english.

Ur worst than Dude-lol(someone surely know him <3)

I'll post some of my pics later, i forgot to take a pic when i got 9mlvl(i know it aint hard but ive only started)

Archez, go learn some fuc*in english.

Why don't you look that my fucking native language? Is not ENGLISH and I have many time learning without any problem, if you are a problem... MOVE OUT OF MY WAY.

Ur worst than Dude-lol(someone surely know him <3)

Look at the mirror and check if you are better.

My last advance:

hunt1.png

hunt2.png

dhq.png

^_^

Why don't you look that my fucking native language? Is not ENGLISH and I have many time learning without any problem, if you are a problem... MOVE OUT OF MY WAY.

Look at the mirror and check if you are better.

My last advance:

hunt1.png

hunt2.png

dhq.png

^_^

DO you fuckin think that ENGLISH IS MY NATIVE LANGUAGE? I AM NOT ENGLISH AND I WASNT BORN THERE, BUT ITS NOT AN EXCUSE you dumbass.. practise some english before talking

@up arik shut the fu* up, cuz he can't speak English good as you, it's not his problem, so leave him alone..

Back