• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

I hope you like mine to. :p

legionkw3.png

I just did this. How does it look?

jesterhalloweenur2.png

@Markje
I like your siggy. What font is that?

@ZoOorO
Nice Halloween signature. Also liked the font tough. Which one did you use?

@cherife
Lol, if it wouldn't be because of you I wouldn't see it ;)

nice one there Jester.there is one thing you need to make good signatures.its to be inspired and know what you want to do!i can see that you was inspired in your last signature!
and i liked it.
the name of the font i used is Luna Bar

----
new one ;)
Inspiration_Signature_by_ZoOorO.jpg

Last edited:
More pictures less spam
Happy_Halloween___Signature_by_ZoOorO.jpg

Sorru ZoRORO, but this one was lame :/, you can even see the different layers, and the color doesn't fit together :S, there a very bad color contrast mate :) Try editing a bit the color and bluring out a bit some edges.

Sorru ZoRORO, but this one was lame :/, you can even see the different layers, and the color doesn't fit together :S, there a very bad color contrast mate :) Try editing a bit the color and bluring out a bit some edges.
1.bluring? i did never blur anything in the signature.
2.The colors should be so.
3.Thanks for the comment with many wrong things :)

Okey, I was playing around and this came up:
blueborn.jpg

I know, realy strange. Some people will say that I was doped >.<'

Well, it's pretty pretty, looks like a ghost, couldn't you try to add some eyes, but discret eyes, not so you see how you made the eyes, and by saying eyes I mean 2 black holes lol :p

Well, it's pretty pretty, looks like a ghost, couldn't you try to add some eyes, but discret eyes, not so you see how you made the eyes, and by saying eyes I mean 2 black holes lol :p

Yes, with a darker blue. I will try later :D
Thanks for the coment!

Back