• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

That looks wicked
yes :)
Uhm Idk what to say but it gave me no sense. xD
Since when is a picture supposed to give sense?
Zoooro, put borders on it plz ;d
doesn't make it look better :p
Is that from when he received just as much pain as Luffy? :p
Ah yes after that episode I respected Zoro even more than before truly a great nakama :D Didn't know you watch one piece too its the best :D

Ah yes after that episode I respected Zoro even more than before truly a great nakama :D Didn't know you watch one piece too its the best :D

Yeah :D Remember that. ^.^

I watch One Piece, however I hate the first episodes, which was the reason I never watched it before. It took me up to 50 episodes of it before I truly started to like it. But after that it just got more and more awesome, and it just became more and more mind blowing after every episode. :D

Yeah :D Remember that. ^.^

I watch One Piece, however I hate the first episodes, which was the reason I never watched it before. It took me up to 50 episodes of it before I truly started to like it. But after that it just got more and more awesome, and it just became more and more mind blowing after every episode. :D
I agree, the beginning of the anime sucks pretty hard but it gets awesome more and more, favorite arc CP9 it's mind blowing :D Do you read the manga too or only watches the anime?

Luffy fough magellan and was near death, I couldn't stick to the anime any longer, I HAD TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!

So yeah... Started pretty recently to read the manga, started from last episode, seen until last released chapter. :p

Luffy fough magellan and was near death, I couldn't stick to the anime any longer, I HAD TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!

So yeah... Started pretty recently to read the manga, started from last episode, seen until last released chapter. :p
It's pretty kick ass now :D Luffy past seem to be very interesting looking, oh today is a new release ill go read it now :D

ok, now let someone delete all this anime crap talk

This is my latest, I just finished it in my Photoshop class following a tutorial.
2cpw6ed.jpg

Back