• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

It's mostly the amount of pixels what makes it hard. If you think about that for example the feet are only 3 pixels wide, you can imagine how big the white stripes will become, specialy when I also need to shade them. But I will try out some different patterns for the other beach boys :p

nice work limos :p
It was love on first sight, but the picture's size wasn't enough for me

So I made a wallpaper, out from this:
AH63tB.jpg

To:​
yqHafm.png

PS: There is something removed and there is something that wasn't there, can you find them?
well you removed the mark under her eye and the purple in her hair (i miss the purple tbo) but what did you add? (if u say your initials ill hit u lol)

i was bored, first thing ive made in photoshop in like 4 years so be nice im very rusty :(

v (my signature)

@Sisuvide, I feel the lighting isn't as good as it could be :/, feels too dim for the amount of shine on his chair and his face, especially with the contrast of the background.

I tried to make a tree but it failed, so I was hoping to get some criticism/advice.
R0tfIyG.png
hUE9clG.png

Last edited:
not at all i like it, I guess, it seems ABIT flat? maybe make it seem more 3d?. Hmm it's nice, but something doesn't feel right about it the more i look at it.. Does it fit well on the tiles?

Not tested it ingame yet. What do you mean by more 3d, do you think you can show it? if it's not to much work.

hmm not got the patience to try it :p.

But you see the edges of the top? It seems a bit flat to me, like it needs to have a more curved aspect. Idk if i can explain this better um..

It almost looks "cut off". It does look 3d a bit, but i think you need to shade it on the edges more. Other than that i like it!

Literally, i probably wouldn't have mentioned anything until you asked for advice since it looks nice

Dunno, was kinda stuck here what to change, guess trees aren't really my thing xd

Looks good, but like GhostX said it looks a bit flat.

A better way to explain it I guess is that it looks laying down on the floor.

No idea atm how to change that. I was looking at the fir tree since it has an obvious round shape, but not sure how I can make this effect in my tree. But thanks for the advice and maybe I get an idea later :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom