• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

So pro skills?

- - - Updated - - -

And y u use ice rapier! It break 1 hit

Think you guys can beat me?
hahaha.jpg

OMAAJ GAWWDD, that is the biggest piece of shit I ever saw. :p

I thought I better had make something seeming as I haven't made anything in a very long time...

And this is a lesson to you all. Your outcomes will be worse if you do not keep using photoshop :(
I must keep learning!

One of the childeren from the orphan house.
HKnnqHT.png

Last edited:
Outfit outlines are always black, ingame you won't see the pixels like this ofc.

Yh but this one seems abit pixelly.. :s like others you've made seem fine

No thats a dress bro

- - - Updated - - -

Skirt*

I probable zoomed in to much, posted smaller version. Also fixed the shade of the skirt a bit :p

@GhostX, I assume you saw it's a kid and not a adult person?

Last edited:
Yh i did limos :) thats why i said nice :) kids in tibia = win.
Oh wait... ;)

Nice late

- - - Updated - - -

Original;
dragonsnest-1.jpg

My version;
SCEDI2v.png

Although you havent changed much - you have an eye for detail. You managed to completely reverse the "peaceful realm" to a "post apocalyptic war atmosphere". Good job. Perfect contrast.

Can you show an example then from what you mean to make it less "pixelated"?

Hmm on my phone, but maybe it's just my phone it tend to make things more darker and therefore the dark areas unser the arms and the straight line on the hair look too dark. However i et it looks perfectly fine on the computer ;3. Maybe make the straight line on the hair 1 pixel less on each side so raise the middle by 1 up. If u get me? :x

Tried that already, looks shitty. Also, that has nothing to do with the "Looks pixelly as fuck" comment.

Back