• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

Latest:

tumblr_mbijipgv2W1qlrd7ko1_500.png

Not really "small" but what the heck. Here is my facebook cover (unfinished) for a sport based page. Don't bother to read the text, it's not english :/
dGPBoZV.png

@iLate
U mean me?
Well I edited that pic, with 3 editors :p
Still here what I edited:
-Look of picture(not that someone holds another sword or anything, Im talking about the lighting effects, the colour effects, strenght of alpha colour etc.
-Then ofc the text
-------
Edited this pic using 3 free to use picture editors for optimal look, hope ya enjoy^^
---

Now about tutorial stuff:
I dont claim being a pro :) I am trying and hipe to progress a bit,
Still the pic suits for many peoples needigs for ots advertising :)
Sure mines not better than urs, still most time editing for me is about
thinking:
Do I want o make avatar, signature or server advertisement now?
What does person want for avatar or signature? Is it a high exp serv, RPG, or real map?
Find a suiting pic, edit colour effects, strenght of alpha colour , adding text if needed(for avatars owner name or servername etc., edit lightining a bit, cut if needed, resize if needed... There is almost no unique pic, if id start painting a pic myself it would look kinda funny haha :p Thanks for advices,
//Damon

Last edited:
Still here what I edited:
-Look of picture(not that someone holds another sword or anything, Im talking about the lighting effects, the colour effects, strenght of alpha colour etc.
-Then ofc the text

You changed the color balance? with a layer adjustment I assume? I usually duplicate the layer I will edit and ctrl+g (group it by itself and rename the group "original") etc, and hide the layer.

Next. with the duplicated layer, make it black and white, through layer adjustment or however you'd like to.
Play with color balance a little, maybe even change the Levels and curves.

Whenever I adjust color balance, I start with Shadows > Highlights > Midtones.
With curves I start with Red (R) then Green (G) and then Blue (B) instead of just RGB which edits all of them at once.

Save in PNG to keep image quality.

Hmmm...
Kinda confusing,
Sorry XD :p
Can u explain it in a pm?

SIY52.jpg

Last edited:
Acctually I like this kinda text, but when are ya doing work for ya self, eh?
So I will try some other textstyles

Back