• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

My and my friend latest work (sword not done)

Ncm7c.png

So it should look like this later on outfit:

CGhfc.png

Last edited:
Graphic made by request, created by me (PowerSurge Media) I do graphic and video work. Background was supplied, text creation by me. Pan-8.pngPan-3.png

Zoooro, I think your border on this last pic is a bit messed up no ? It's getting bigger as it's going to the right but maybe you did that on purpose.

My recent creations =).

therranbanner1mc8.jpg

#2 [ I didn't know how to place the titel :S ]
therranbanner2im3.jpg

therranbanner3ek9.jpg

therranbanner4mq9.jpg

Comment if you want (=.

wow like the cool text, is that all one font? looks like two version mixed. THe W is what I like, mind telling how you got that or where? I have a project that can use that type text

Jeweled Set:)
5ph8b5.jpg
You're improving so much, I remember when you did your first sprites.
They were like little baby steps, but now they are full grown adult steps.
Thanks for letting us see this awesome piece.
Keep them coming.
Farewell.

Dont be too harsh on us :S our first attempts here.
My first attempt at working on sprites. Exported a demon and started coloring.
blue-demon.png
Below, some EQ .. my sons first attempt at modifying / editing sprites. I think he did pretty good for a first timer.
Screenshot_15.jpg

I have a rainbow dragon that changes colors as it walks but since its my best work (for my server) I dont wanna release the sprite yet, will do an animated Gif here. Yes he is walking backward but im too lazy to reverse it lol

Attachments

• rainbow-dragon2.gif
    rainbow-dragon2.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 42 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
heh thank you but I don't think I'm better than Cipsoft's artists.

yea but rarely

skull and axe
1_by_spritemonkey-d77a6in.png

Excellent work.
Now, only If all the basic Rl Items would be updated with this style. :p

View attachment 24695
Below, some EQ .. my sons first attempt at modifying / editing sprites. I think he did pretty good for a first timer.
View attachment 24697

I have a rainbow dragon that changes colors as it walks but since its my best work (for my server) I dont wanna release the sprite yet, will do an animated Gif later.

The demon model is just... GENIUS. :oops:
I don't really like the equipment (for first time it's really good tho).

View attachment 24695
View attachment 24697

I have a rainbow dragon that changes colors as it walks but since its my best work (for my server) I dont wanna release the sprite yet, will do an animated Gif here. Yes he is walking backward but im too lazy to reverse it lol
Very good man, actually i like the demon very much :p
and for the first try of your son is very good, and that dragon, dammmmm hahah looks awesome :p

is that your first work, if yes not bad.
that has potential to become good, you should follow Anevis's & Yellowhat's tutorial.

Last edited:
this shield loooks aweeeeeesome!... the blade needs help. it looks unfinished.
Thanks i'm new to spriting and this feedback really means lots! - Yes, I gave up on the sword. Just wanted to post more than one item.

Back