• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

29cw9br.png

I'm not too much of a fan of those arrows you've applied to this photo :p... I think it looks better without the arrows. (hopefully you did more than those else I'd be telling you to just show the stock as a signature xD... I can't tell ofcourse)

I'm not too much of a fan of those arrows you've applied to this photo :p... I think it looks better without the arrows. (hopefully you did more than those else I'd be telling you to just show the stock as a signature xD... I can't tell ofcourse)

Stock isn't stock after modifying or I'm wrong? :mad:
I had no other idea except the arrows to flow around him, lol

Atleast i tried myself, u just asked someone to do it.. its my first ever signature, do u expect it to be perfect?

Thanks, lol.. imma try another one with a better render when i get back

wth does that mean? :p i just stick pictures on and renders etc.. and just mess about with them :)

wth does that mean? :p i just stick pictures on and renders etc.. and just mess about with them :)

Maybe that is the umm... Cant find any better word. So I'll use "problem".

Try to match everything in the sig. Use similar colours on the background, the brushes, the render, the text and everything..

You dont have to use exactly the same colours and style all the way through. But keep it similar.

I am no expert in this area, but I'm learning :p

Today it has been 1 year for this thread, Congratulations for the thread:D

Back
Top Bottom