• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

Not really active anymore on otland, but here are some of my latest sprites..
somerandomsprites.gif

Whoah, that's a nice roof idea (an obvious one tho, but still cool you made it)

Va Guard xD
26135487394825722134.png

Attachments

• 26135487394825722134.png
    26135487394825722134.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 146 · VirusTotal
Wow that's the one you showed me yesterday? It turned out really nice :D

Nice job. I like both monsters and the floor , although i have some criticism on the way you stick the floor tiles to each other, you could have done better.

woodenwall_zps8ea17eaf.png

"wooden wall"

Wallstandartsprite_zpse801faef.png

"stone wall"

dont be too mean with me, first time i made this & in a really short time!

VERY NICELY DONE, you are quite great, u should pick up spriting make a thread :p

practice makes perfect :p and as for ideas i made a idea thread long ago, u just reminded me, imma bump it and you can take a look at it

This bow is called 'The Spirit Bow' This bow can only be conjured from the finest of crafts, It is said you must cut the sacred spirit tree in order to create this bow.

This piece took me around 6-8 hours in total.

(Graphics ©AO-Entertainment, created and sourced by Dan founder of Athera-Online).

fa761x.jpg

Please take a few moments to check out the project :) I would greatly appreciate it, Also if you see fit you can follow us on facebook or twitter, links below.

Athera-Online Official Forum
Athera-Online Official Facebook Fanpage
Athera-Online Official Twitter Fanpage

Last edited:
Back