• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

j530.png

@Yellowhat: thanks

Last edited:
looks great man, but i think blood looks like jam, you know what i mean? and yeah it's too big xd, it has to be 32x32 pixels for tibia items if you meant that

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be 32x32... Small art mean small art, not "if you're doing something like tibia item then you need to make it 32x32, bitch!"

Well, it could be huge 64x64 giant's cleaver... Perhaps for puting on map, or it might resize in character equipment...
That's quite good item, next time focus on lineart (there are some unnecessary pixels). Keep random-pixels (dithering) for texturing/detailing. Not used properly creates a mess.

edited the sprite a little bit, tried to remove some of the unneeded pixels and tried making the blood look a little more realistic (not sure if it worked)
fkr8qo.png

any more tips on how i could improve it?
thx for all the feedback ^^ really appreciate it :)

edited the sprite a little bit, tried to remove some of the unneeded pixels and tried making the blood look a little more realistic (not sure if it worked)
fkr8qo.png

any more tips on how i could improve it?
thx for all the feedback ^^ really appreciate it :)
It looks much better now. I would still recommend focusing those white (brightest) pixels on the blade into a row/line, rather than having them dispersed like that. Right now the blade looks like it's a stone, rather than a blade, if you know what I mean. The very edge (west side) of blood is also too bright, make that white color a bit more hue'd and darker towards red.

Back