• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

You're improving a lot :D Nice! Although Link(?) doesn't fit in there ... :p

It sure is Link... xD But I like it, it looks kinda nice, altho I don't think the shield should be there... =/

Actually shouldn't be there, I guess I posted the wrong picture, or my photoshop is in drugs.

But I can't post the other one, since my PC is in the DELL support department, my brother "accidentally" throwed a glass of lemonade over my computer and the hard drive is almost dying in DELL's hospital :(.

Hey pple this is Ultra Violet but on my new acc i was just posting my new work so here it is

taberusig.jpg

Lol screw goin to a new acc im bak on this lol and this is my latest

domsigcopy.jpg

Whats the blue orb in the right corner? its dosent fit, but its a good pice but you should maybe think about making the render more attractive to look at. Maybe sharp the render a little and blur the bakgroun some to get more depth also.

It looks really awesome... and I was wondering... I have been looking for some cool pictures on the internet... but I can't seem to find any cool one... could maybe one or many of you try to make something that includes "Reapers, skulls and white smoke-thingy text: Emperium. If not... then keep your normal showoffs going :) I really enjoy just sitting back, looking at really awesome pictures and just relax :)

I don't really know if this is the place to post it, but I tried to make a new sprite.. It was supposed to be a boomerang, but Name it as you want :)

b5fkut.jpg

@Varion: make it a little more round like a circle becouse now its not completely round. and maybe you should add some more color and maybe fix some whit the head of the render. Its an really cool idea you got thier, take some more time on it and it can be great.

Back