• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

Sup guys long time no seen :)

A question.. what happens when you cross a mammoth with a frost dragon?
7809oyMt.png

Ice Dramoth

Its a few easy steps, but it takes time to understand it.

First open up a painting program you lile that handles pixels> zoom in to the fullest (not always necassary)> make the document in any format by 32x32, 64x64 or even higher as 96x96 or 128x128. (Id certainly reccomend you to use 32x32 and doodle items as first sprites)> paint and paint (continue this step for 1 year and more)> result is given

Okay I opened a paint programm but why my background is white ? :( I created 32x32 Format.

This is my result a little torch.

2014-11-07_10h53_52.png

I still don't understand how they create those creatures lol it's not the same I did right ?

perspective_explanation.png

You need to learn about the perspective and different shading techniques. I suggest that you check pixel art related topics on forums and youtube.

pixeljoint.com is one of them

Feel free to pm me for further questions.

You can also use other sprites like real tibia sprites as example, that's how I learned to make certain sprites :p

Last edited:
Back