• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

Guys i brought to you my Christmas pack! it will be available only till january 3rd
9i6b9e.png

It includes a santa costume and a kickass knight set, all only for $10 to my paypal account, [email protected]
If you buy it, make sure you contact me throw pm in here and tell me your email, so i can give you this awesome pack! Happy holidays! :)
If you wouldnt be such a moneyhungry circlejerk who puts big ass shit on his show offs I might be looking to buy something but dude i cant see shit on ur fucking pic.

If you wouldnt be such a moneyhungry circlejerk who puts big ass shit on his show offs I might be looking to buy something but dude i cant see shit on ur fucking pic.
first of all, there is no need of insulting. Second of all, in these forums are some people who only come to steal sprites, so i won't post items withouth protection anymore.

he could have used a better water mark for it but this forum is full of leechers you post it one day and the next day @Prometheus (olympia) is using it without permission

Back