• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

#notbad
Arms are quite too small. This figure is based on egyptian mythology, right? You should also make head more distinguishable from rest of the body. Also purple color doesn't suit Egyptian theme. Try something else.

ur3sA3C.png
#first_attempt_hamburger ;)

#notbad
Arms are quite too small. This figure is based on egyptian mythology, right? You should also make head more distinguishable from rest of the body. Also purple color doesn't suit Egyptian theme. Try something else.
It's bills from Dragon ball xd he have small arms because he have them behind him
3085423-9479322511-dbz_b.png

Ah. Okay. But still those arms aren't good, but I guess You cannot show everything with 32x32 sprites. Also now ears seems to be wrong. They should be bigger and more "spiky".

Dragon Ball... Well, I hoped for egyptian inspirations, not some idiotic manga. But still quite nice.

1/10... If You're using other people's materials like logos, characters, etc then at least try to make it look decent. Size of that picture is kinda off. It doesn't suit anything besides of old 800x600 monitors. Generic background is awful. Some parts of that dark blueish BG overlap on that anime blond character. It almost look like You've slapped this character only to hide something else on that background which was in the middle of it. But that's maybe me being paranoid a little... The style of "Dragon Ball" logo is way to different from the subtitle "Rel(2d)ated".

waX6PMr.png

Small signature for another forum. Nothing impressive. I just took structure's ID from PDB, visualize with Chimera, add "TFIIIA ZF" writing with gimp and voilà. I like this kind of pictures, so that's the main reason why I'm showing it.

Back