• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

Code:
npcHandler:say("You need some kind of pure elemental soil from the " .. (isSorcerer(cid) == TRUE and "Fire" or isDruid(cid) == TRUE and "Earth" or isPaladin(cid) == TRUE and "Ice" or isKnight(cid) == TRUE and "Energy") .. " Overlord. Come back when you've got it.", cid)

ale gowno no nie, Kuba, i sie chwalisz jeszcze, wez przestan, wariacie.

ENGLAND = YES VERY GOD :):)
no spik sori

Thanks, Marcin.
Wiesz, że zawsze byłem krejzolem, heh.

You dont need to use the brackets { } when it's just a single line.

Thanks, but better use it always than later forget about it, right? :p

PHP:
$n = 2;
echo ($n == 2)?'sherlok is awesome':'not';

^_^ Oki, I'm beginner in PHP ;d

Videos module for upcoming 0.2 :)

640770.jpeg

My latest work for SoulAAC,
An EQ shower wich shows ALL attributes except the narly ones wich you don't whant visible.

Item grades get calculated upon the amount of attributes an item has. (New in V2) But the only downside by that is, that MPA for example has only 4 attributes and a sword with fire element has mostly +- 7 attributes.

So I gotta find a better way of calculating item grades. One way could be by getting the item's required lvl. But not all items have such value. And it would slow down the loading even more cause you'd have to parse another .xml file.

Screenie:
eqshowerv2.jpg

Oh yeh might wanna post a new screenie of what i'm doing (Not much actually but w/e XD)

tabs.jpg

You don't have to explain JQuery to me rofl XD

And uhh I don't know if you know but JQuery only rounds corners in FF haven't tested for Opera exct.

But IE has no rounded corners CSS option.
You'd have to do it with nested divs.

And it's the wrong SS. Doesn't really matter tho if u see this 1 or the one on the page.

But i'm using modified JQuery :)

It's just nice to have JQuery as you have the option for allot of UI elements. Popup / loading bars exct.

And with an online theme designer for it, you'r all set :) if you'd like to make your own instead of a default one.

Hansson, just try to keep it plain, and keep it simple.

Templates don't have to look graphically impressing to be a good template,even a light colord template can be awsome!
Stick to the lighter colors in the beginning it will look better as using darker colors right for the start.

Back