• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

bbq6VabdkB.png

Updated few things :p

A damn nice and clean looking layout. Really nice :D

@Up. yeah I agree, the only thing who could be better is the font on the buttons, else it's really nice :D

A damn nice and clean looking layout. Really nice :D

@Up. yeah I agree, the only thing who could be better is the font on the buttons, else it's really nice :D

Thanks! I have suggestion for everyone who views this thread. Shall I make this layout for Gesior or Modern? I am pretty much lost atm so I need a quick reply, thanks in advance! :)

Thanks! I have suggestion for everyone who views this thread. Shall I make this layout for Gesior or Modern? I am pretty much lost atm so I need a quick reply, thanks in advance! :)

Modern I say, in some time Modern will be used by almost everyone one:)

You see the buttons, do a bit of margin-top on them, so they not stuck with the top. However nice ;)

ModernAAC.

Small question: this 'template' is without images? :D

Admin command line :) With new system of saving actions and moves and also with new system alike 'talkactions' writing new commands is dead easy and relasing them is a matter of file, just like in TFS :) for example /ban ^^

50382019134025456048.png

Gift system (With talk action insted).

Gift List:
get_list.png

Admin panel for Gift system:
gift_panel.png

Edit page - An little error right now when using html tags....
edit_gift.png

Everything are using Controller and model function in Modern AAC and are in views folder :D

A new project i've been working just for fun, there is no deadline yet.

136666152-a6e4ea04efd9a337718724302860d2ac.4c4fdc78-scaled.png

Some details of the project:
1. It is just a Twitter application witch interacts with every event that happens on server (but only important events appears on the system, such as achievements, quests, rare drops, ..., you choose!)
2. Real time (AJAX based) updated
3. Uses C++, Lua and Ruby (on Rails)
4. Will work to any updated OT server
5. I don't know if i will finish this
6. Those boxes on the statistics will show the outfit of the character
7. This is just an alpha, so i can descontinue this anytime

Back