• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your opinions on botting

No. Bots did not ruin tibia. CipSoft just do not know how to listen to their customers, plain and simple.

if a lot of people use bot is because part of the game isn't fun at all or it isn't ( lvling ) so i believe they should think about it, and make some change. I used to bot just for then kill people when the game turned bored for me.

Sadly, my post were removed because of inappropriate language,
@Dark199 @poopsiedoodle @Royal Inferno

You clearly have no idea of life nor do you have one if you'd call me out on using a machine(invention(s)) to make life easier and agreeing on such a statement is worse. Open your eyes and grow a brain.

You clearly have no idea of life nor do you have one if you'd call me out on using a machine(invention(s)) to make life easier and agreeing on such a statement is worse. Open your eyes and grow a brain.
God, you're pathetic. So if we don't use a bot to play a game, we have no life?
Well that's not good ;<

I just like having another 300k in my bank after being afk for half a day... :D

God, you're pathetic. So if we don't use a bot to play a game, we have no life?
Well that's not good ;<

If you are too stupid to read, there's no point talking to you.

You clearly have no idea of life nor do you have one if you'd call me out on using a machine(invention(s)) to make life easier

I'm done with you, again, grow a brain.
Rofl, you think you are so smart saying "it's income", well who the fuck cares, if everyone were to stop botting and play normally, the problem would be gone, I never said you should delete them all. Now, you're obviously the one who needs to grow a brain, fucktard.

Rofl, you think you are so smart saying "it's income", well who the fuck cares, if everyone were to stop botting and play normally, the problem would be gone, I never said you should delete them all. Now, you're obviously the one who needs to grow a brain, fucktard.

Who the fuck cares? Cipsoft cares. It is about income. But here's the answer you're looking for, kid. Multi-clients

You're too young and stupid to take part in this discussion, how about you stay out of this thread?

Well, when using said machine is against the rules of the game, you're kinda in the wrong there. But I guess my lack of a brain makes me automatically wrong.

Who the fuck cares? Cipsoft cares. It is about income. But here's the answer you're looking for, kid. Multi-clients

You're too young and stupid to take part in this discussion, how about you stay out of this thread?
Too bad, if botters wouldn't exist, they wouldn't have to fill the servers with their mcs, now stfu and stop thinking you're any smart, people like you, botters, already killed tibia.

Too bad, if botters wouldn't exist, they wouldn't have to fill the servers with their mcs, now stfu and stop thinking you're any smart, people like you, botters, already killed tibia.

But they do exist and if they didn't, Tibia would probably have shut down a long time ago or cut back a lot.

Back