• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your unfinnished work!

Yellowhat

BOo!
Reaction score
So as the title say.
If you have an outline or unfinnished sprite that you gave up or didnt have time to finnish.
Post it here for other artists to use.

I will donate a little later..

Nice initiative, Yellowhat.
Well if i have to show you some of my bad ones i gave up on cos the outline turned out... not likeable.
these are the ones.

Yl3YQKW.png

-Zircot shield.
Yesterday i finished my set. But thought to myself i should make a shield.
Never got got a design that made me happy, actually i thought it looked like a squished can. Here's the first screw up. (will add the rest later)

yPzH9Cy.png
A6GiC7k.png

And here are two Armors among many of my initial armors i tried to outline.
will add more of my failures :)

jYmowYq.jpg

And a Brain sprite i never got back to. Hated the outline and coloring, so i kinda dumped it.
Sowwy mr. bwain.

pvPUhzE.png

Aaaaand a lizard fish. Currently making 20 fish sprites as part of the server I'm working on.
So there's bound to be some i don't like.

Last edited:
D6f6ri.png
Shield unfinished, If someone paint it will be of good use for many people :D

U7_geP.png
Helmet unfinished, If someone paint it will be of good use for many people (I did not like very the outcome of the outline ... :p)

Free ... :)

Here you have a small pallette from me. I will explain what's going on.

First you have some sprites that were cropped from cipsoft's sprites. They can be used/modified further as addons for some of your creations. For example, you can take this cape and modify it to fit any outfit you want and use it as an addon or something.

Other than that, there are some more things. Full listing here:
* Lizard Snakecharmer cape
* Voodoo doll (attachable to a human hand)
* Shamanic hair
* Mini skulls that can be used as attachments on your items/weapons
* Skulls that can be used as addons for creature heads
* Scythe that can be used as a weapon in your creature's sprite
* Anubis head that can be used as a mask for your creature
* Golden bow that can be used as a weapon for your creature
* Pallete of colors for making some nice plants
* A base for a tree - you can learn how to color trees from it (purposely darkened the top a bit)

* Windmill project
I created this windmill but I feel like it can be improved much much more. However, I don't have time to work on that, so if anyone wants to give it a shot, you can use mine as a template.

Outlines:
A really spiky sword.
An outline for a cat creature (you can make a lion, panther, puma, gazelle, etc... out of it)
Dragon/Dinosaur template

abb08f0aa5.png

If anyone wants to finish shading this be my guest.. When i have time i'll upload all the unfinished sprites i've made..
-jDVeI.png

Back