• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Posting

walkingdragon

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's just me but when I post I get the "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?" Message and when I edit and go to save it doesn't reload anything, just sits with the edit box open. So I was wondering if this could be fixed if it's not already being looked at?

No I post and hit post quick reply and it asks me if I want to navigate away from the page. It does refresh the page but the message has never appeared until lately. Here is a pic of it. untitled.JPG

ur using IE, that's the reason :p

in a more serious note, that sometimes happens to me, but when I press Ok the message is normally posted, but with Chrome it rarely happens

ur using IE, that's the reason :p

in a more serious note, that sometimes happens to me, but when I press Ok the message is normally posted, but with Chrome it rarely happens

It doesn't matter whether I'm using IE or not, I had been using IE for the past 2 years and it's never happened. Not until lately, not to mention I'm not supposed to install any other browser (since I'm in Job Corps)

Cuz that's what job corps has, I don't have privledges to install stuff. Job Corps is more of a place to learn but I help Otland community on a daily basis to rest my eyes from readin IT stuff.

Make a proposal to Jobs Corps to get a new browser set up.

@Evans: HAHAHAHAHahhahahahaha that's a good one, job corps is government controlled and we are supported by the forest service (who are assholes) and it takes up to atleast 3-4 months to have them evaluate a page to consider opening it. Let alone install something one person wants/needs.

Of chrome? Well I wouldn't be able to use it during trade hours but during my off hours yeah. All I really wanted to know is if this could be fixed or even looked at because it's never happened until the site went down for maintinance

have u tried the routine stuff like cleaning cookies/cache/temporary files?

just search Portable Chrome on google and you're sure to find something

I do disk clean each day and my internet preferences are to delete all history/cookies/cache/temp/etc. There's a reason for it too, I hate typing in a site and finding all these other sites popping in my address bar. (If ya know what I mean ;) jk lol)

Back