• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Postman quest

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
Anyone knows if there is a postman quest? I don't need the full quest.

Just need something.. if players finished a quest/mission they can access doors with mailboxes ;)

Should be really reat if someone can help me out!:D

quest door

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) >= id then
-> transform closed door to open door
-> teleport player to door position
else
-> send to player msg, for example 'this door is avivable for players which they have finished yet postman quest' or something like that
;s

Thanks ;) but you know if there is a complete script fot this? I'm not that good in lua scripting haha :$ sorry. Also is it possible to make a quest or something like that, so they have to do a couple of missions before getting the storeage value to open the door?

i have Postman Quest full, all like rl tibia, and when we have compeleted second mission npcs selling parcels and letters for cheaper price, and after sixth mission we have travles 10 gp cheaper then normal, and after complete all missions players can use doors with mailbox on hunting places.

(if u want to buy, msg me on prv)

Anyone??? should be great.. just need something small. I can create a own quest.. if people did the quest, they will obtain a storeageid that makes it possible to open the postman doors ;P

You must make a door script to check for a storage, but I've done that for you.

data/actions/scripts
Lua:
local storage = 12345
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if(getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) < 0) then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "This door seems to be sealed against unwanted intruders.")
		return true
	end

doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 1)
	doTeleportThing(cid, toPosition, true)
	return true
end

This is only an example, it is not tested and is not expected to work. Make sure the storages are matched.

data/movements/movements.xml

Code:
<movevent type="AddItem" tileitem="1" actionid="[COLOR="#FF0000"]MAILBOX_ACTION_ID[/COLOR]" event="script" value="[COLOR="#FF0000"]script.lua[/COLOR]"/>

data/movements/scripts/script.lua

Lua:
local t, mailbox = {
	[2595] = 1
}, {2334, 2593}

local storage = 12345
function onAddItem(moveItem, tileItem, position, cid)
	local k, v = t[moveItem.itemid], tileItem.itemid
	if(k and isInArray(mailbox, v)) then
		if(getCreatureStorage(cid, storage) > 0) then
			doPlayerSendMailByName(getCreatureName(cid), k, k[1] or getPlayerTown(cid))
		end
	end
	return true
end

Last edited:
J.DRE, thanks you very much!!

I will test it out, but.. I found out. If I fill in the storageID on the door as a UID that only players can open the door after resiving the storage id, could be after completing a bunch of missions. so I think it's pretty easy right?

Back