• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Posts being removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hokai

Reaction score
Firstly, I posted a thread about something considering our town (Linköping in sweden) at Personal matters (since it was about my sis) that post gets deleted. Then I post something I've mapped at the mapping section, and that one gets deleted. If it was about the storyline you should respect how I write storylines to MY maps that IVE mapped.

What the fuck are you talking about? I posted a map of a house in the mapping section, it's on Upload.cip.nu, although some users cant see it because Bahnhof is having network problems with telia

ps. look it up on otfans if you dont believe me

Last edited by a moderator:
What you posted was a quote, and what you wrote was "boooooooooaaard" since it was a quote and not posted by you its counts as spam.

LOL it was posted by me, I'm aoZ god, think a little, you're just making up an excuse to delete my posts

LOL it was posted by me, I'm aoZ god, think a little, you're just making up an excuse to delete my posts
It wasn't me who deleted your post and i don't need to make excuses. And by the way we the staff of otland are the ones who decides if your post is spam or not.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.