• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Posts that criticize mods' favorite servers are deleted now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpghard

Truth teller
Reaction score
A great amount of my posts have been deleted over the time. Most of them had swear words. I don't see why they were deleted since swearing doesn't break the rules, but I somewhat understand since they were controversial.
What I'm complaining about however is my last post which was deleted. It was literally the following: "Botters and donators, can't wait.". Now please explain to me how is this a post worthy of deletion. Is now criticizing a server an offense to the rules? I didn't even criticize the server, the developer of the server himself allowed and encourages botters and donations. This is just proof of how any post that criticizes the servers the mods like is removed.

I also wanted to use this space to say that pretty much every complaint or criticism is deleted, all over the forum. Even the "shitty community" was locked despite the fact that the guy was right (and he was flamed all throughout the thread, even by mods). Is it so hard to understand that criticism and complaints aren't something bad?

Last edited:
Proving it? Why would I need to prove it? The developer himself admitted it for god's sake. Multiple times! Just look at this thread: http://otland.net/f251/deathzot-restoration-project-164201/
Donations: "In DeathZot you can donate for Tiered equipment " (opening post)
Botters: "Instead of punishing people for botting (because it's hard to catch every single one, because sometimes people get away) I've actually decided to make new systems to reward people for not botting. " (page 4)
The developer himself encourages donations and botting. I don't see why a post stating that gets deleted.

I think its clear to everyone that this Complaint isn't valid, so I'm closing this
if anyone(anyone but jpghard) has anything else to add to this, PM me and I'll open it again.
Please explain how the complain isn't valid. Everything I said is true. I only stated facts, and the post was deleted. I'm asking for an explanation. Why won't you give me one? Why do you have to close the thread without even giving an explanation? My complaint is perfectly legit.

Proving it? Why would I need to prove it? The developer himself admitted it for god's sake. Multiple times! Just look at this thread: http://otland.net/f251/deathzot-restoration-project-164201/
Donations: "In DeathZot you can donate for Tiered equipment " (opening post)
Botters: "Instead of punishing people for botting (because it's hard to catch every single one, because sometimes people get away) I've actually decided to make new systems to reward people for not botting. " (page 4)
The developer himself encourages donations and botting. I don't see why a post stating that gets deleted.

Please explain how the complain isn't valid. Everything I said is true. I only stated facts, and the post was deleted. I'm asking for an explanation. Why won't you give me one? Why do you have to close the thread without even giving an explanation? My complaint is perfectly legit.

Let me sum this up for you. First off, who are you? You're some random kid who comes onto the forum and tries to make arguments with people because you don't agree with them. Your post about me allowing botters is correct, however your intention with it was negative. You've clearly stated you want nothing to do with my server, and yet you constantly come back on the thread and cry about everything. You think you're some kind of expert criticizer and you get mad because no one cares about what you're saying. Why are you even on OTLand if alls you do is try to piss people off and troll? I've never saw one person actually agreeing with you because you're delusional. Also, it's my thread, if I don't want you in it trying to troll my players, then I should be able to have you're useless arguments deleted. Also, don't try to say that you aren't trolling because you are. The only reason you come onto 99% of the project threads is to complain about stuff and try to get a rise out of other people. I don't even understand why you haven't been banned considering you've contributed absolutely nothing to this community other then complete nonsense troll shit. And again, who are you? No one even knows who you are, so stop trying to act like anyone cares what you have to say, because as far as your credibility goes.. you're a complete troll.

From what I've read, you make a lot of useless and criticizing posts on that thread? I'm pretty sure people are just tired of answering to your stupid complaints.
Just guessing..

Last edited:
Your post about me allowing botters is correct, however your intention with it was negative.
Thank you for agreeing with me. The thing is, posts aren't deleted simply because the "intention is negative". Are we not allowed to talk about servers we don't like now? I didn't break any rules. I have seen many offensive posts and they weren't deleted. Hell, mine wasn't even offensive, I only stated 2 facts that YOU mentioned. You can call me a troll or whatever you want, but the thing is, there was not a single reason to delete that post.

I just say bring down the ban hammer, if he has nothing to do but try and make an impact but only splash like a kid in the water then he doesn't belong here.

Thank you for agreeing with me.
He didn't really agree with you at all.

Good point.

Too bad vBulletin has only the option to toggle the closure of the thread. When Scarlet closed it, I immidiately opened it instead of closing it myself ;/

You probably want to know why you are banned. Trolling. I know it's written in the ban reason, but you might not get it. This is also a good explanation.

I want to know why that post was deleted. That's it. I'm not asking for much. As I said, the post wasn't discriminatory, hateful, or anything bad, so I don't see why it would possibly be deleted. I asked Peroxide why he thought that the server needed a deletion and so far he hasn't even answered.

First of all, the server didn't need deletion, your post did. All it was doing was flaming/hating on the server, at least post it somehow constructively with a valid argument as to why you think the server shouldn't allow botting etcetera. Secondly, I went to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back