• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Power abusing?

benshie

Hoster
Reaction score
Ok, i'm fairly new to this OT, well, to be honest, I havnt played tibia sence the 7.8 patch or something. Anyway, to the point.

If i decide to just play casual, not to offend anyone, kick anyone out from their spawn, killing someone for no reason. Will I become "hunted" ? And if i do, is there somekind of justice guild here who will stand behind me and say : "pffft, fu gtfo and leave (name) alone ! " ? Or do i have to do the casual ass-licking thing?

//Benshie

Doubt so, especially on OTservers.
If you actually play in real tibia you MIGHT play peacefull, it all depends on the people you deal with and how you act when other people act offensive against you.

Doubt so, especially on OTservers.
If you actually play in real tibia you MIGHT play peacefull, it all depends on the people you deal with and how you act when other people act offensive against you.

So true, it is VERY hard to protect members or people on an OTS since everyone wants blood. :)

But doesnt mean you could get lucky and be left alone :p
Anyway, I wish you good luck :)

/Tertius

Ok, i'm fairly new to this OT, well, to be honest, I havnt played tibia sence the 7.8 patch or something. Anyway, to the point.

If i decide to just play casual, not to offend anyone, kick anyone out from their spawn, killing someone for no reason. Will I become "hunted" ? And if i do, is there somekind of justice guild here who will stand behind me and say : "pffft, fu gtfo and leave (name) alone ! " ? Or do i have to do the casual ass-licking thing?

//Benshie

Lol. No one is going to hunt you for nothing. So don't vory. But there are very much random pks here, so you will have feeling like you are hunted, because each time you will go to spawn you will have to face pks. Thats for sure.

Lol. No one is going to hunt you for nothing. So don't vory. But there are very much random pks here, so you will have feeling like you are hunted, because each time you will go to spawn you will have to face pks. Thats for sure.

yeah thats right

Overall I'd say this serv is quite full of braindead morons. Not that I am saying that any of you guys, who posted on this thread is a moron, but I am just stating my opinion of this server. :D But i guess, that every ot has its ups and downs^^.

Btw, I am not saying that this serv is bad or anything like that, but I think you got my point.^^

Back