• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pretty Good OT

They're a business, if donations work on ots, why wouldn't they implement them into their game? I really can't blame them.

I'm talking about game mechanics, not donations. Where's the shop tho? I haven't seen it o.o

by the way that new bonus do no harm at all and is not a really different thing since it is pretty same the same thing as stamina happy hour, I found it nice that they are doing effort to have more players willing to player since the starting phase was so boring that lots of people didn't even left rookgaard a few years ago

True. I honestly expect Tibia to come to an end within 2-3 years.

Did you know that 2012 was financially their best year? Trust me, they will be milking players for more than 2-3 years for sure :p

I do not understand why you all say it is an ot. it is not it is in fact going in a direction for new players that is pretty good.
The game is older now and the level difference with the highest levels is huge so they need something for the new players (if and when they arrive).

Nothing wrong with this stop trying to invent new ways of bashing the game you all loved and played countless hours.
Try and make a better game or make an ot from the time you loved the game.

Back