• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Prevent skullbashing?

Do you want shadowcores to have this kind of prevent-skullbashing-system?

• Total voters

Ztekarsven

Reaction score
I bet all big teams think it's annoying with skullbashing? Don't you just hate when you get skull and your team of 10 people can't do shit to help you when theese level 80-120 mages start skullbashing you? Haven't the battles lately been kinda lame? So here's an idea

Exampe: One of your guildmates get skulled, and gets skullbashed by some people, theese people would not only get yellow skull on your guildmate but they would also get yellow skull on your whole guild. Ofc if someone from your guild attacks some random and he attacks back he should not get any yellow skull whatso ever. This way we can prevent that people show up to skullbash. YES my team has done it, ALL teams have done it. It's a lame tactic but a sure death for your enemys, I just think this server deserves a better PVP-system. Think about it and lets hope we can convince the shadowcorestaff to change some details in the PVP-system!

EDIT: EXAMPLE: Holy wicked kills a skull in RLD, they all get yellow skulls on the people in RLD, so RLD can kill whole holy wicked but then holy wicked cant kill RLD without getting an unjust on each frag, and that aint right either..With other words, when you attack a YELLOW SKULL that did not attack you, you should also get YELLOW SKULL on his guild, because otherwise it's gonna be yellow skullbashing instead of white skullbashing..THIS IS TO PREVENT THE YELLOW SKULLBASHING THAT WOULD OCCUR IF THIS IDEA IS IMPLANTED

Last edited:
@owners, mark, talaturen, hani, whoever

seeing as the result of the voting is a clear majority for 'yes', is it possible for you to implant this?

Changing what? If you cant afford taking skull go back to pz. The pvp is perfect 2 unj max per kill.

Did you heard about defenses?
I forget there is no such thing in no pvp :s

Cant you run more than some 120-150 players?

Changing what? If you cant afford taking skull go back to pz. The pvp is perfect 2 unj max per kill.

you are soooooooooooo stupid

okay let the pvp be as it is... nobody takes skull, evrybody comes on noobchars, those who acctually takes skull get skullbashed by noobchars... all and all sounds really fun to me.... Not...

Hey! Have you ever wanted to be accused of using combo bot?
NOW YOU CAN! :D
All you gotta do is follow these 5 simple steps:
1: Get like 10€-70€ (depends on quality)
2: Run down to a store and buy yourself a microphone
3: Download ventrilo
4: Press a button and count to 3 (or wait for your commander to count)
5: Press a hotkey in Tibia and there you go!

346242f.png

---
Edit:
I think this idea is a bit unstable.. Guilds would abuse the shit out of the function with yellow skull on whole guild.. Maybe it could work if it was during warmode only

Hey! Have you ever wanted to be accused of using combo bot?
NOW YOU CAN! :D
All you gotta do is follow these 5 simple steps:
1: Get like 10€-70€ (depends on quality)
2: Run down to a store and buy yourself a microphone
3: Download ventrilo
4: Press a button and count to 3 (or wait for your commander to count)
5: Press a hotkey in Tibia and there you go!

346242f.png

---
Edit:
I think this idea is a bit unstable.. Guilds would abuse the shit out of the function with yellow skull on whole guild.. Maybe it could work if it was during warmode only
only use against warmode, you don't have skull when warmode so this wouldn't be a problem...
tumblr_m66xkneXAs1r7wntvo2_400.png

Back