• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Prevent skullbashing?

Do you want shadowcores to have this kind of prevent-skullbashing-system?

• Total voters
its fun to make war vs like 5 or 6 250+ chars when others are only like 150~
really what skills are that? to dash away and hide to lose pz and run dp/logout?
real balls were made by skills not lvl... and i did lvls for being abel to block raids and stuff like that but since i no more play i will just join war and pwn your team when it gets on

Do not talk about how people shouldnt fight us becuase we're more people and higher levels.
Thats exacly what you, you little piece of shit, said to us when your team had more people and higher levels, "come out and fight you pussies". Untill we beheaded your silly team.

Though, we did not tell them that they're pussies for not fightning, we thanked them on the forums for fighting us. Because our team knows what it's like to fight like this.
(But this team has skills that we're up against, yours did not have any skills at all, except the bot.)

Peace

Do not talk about how people shouldnt fight us becuase we're more people and higher levels.
Thats exacly what you, you little piece of shit, said to us when your team had more people and higher levels, "come out and fight you pussies". Untill we beheaded your silly team.

Though, we did not tell them that they're pussies for not fightning, we thanked them on the forums for fighting us. Because our team knows what it's like to fight like this.
(But this team has skills that we're up against, yours did not have any skills at all, except the bot.)

Peace

well i guess you just having to click on a target since i know you use SDMAX and holdtarget :p
well i dont use that the only thing i use is the dash and healing but since i only played EK it was kinda meaning less to have it :p
and you know what ? i took pz when its was 2 vs 7 or something :p and i came out alive ... cuz you were to slow :p
after when i went retired and i got trapped in edron .... Tom was the only skilled player since he didnt let me out anyways ... he was doing all the job and not you other all guys you went on eks and rps to not get comboed from my attack like that guy i killed inside of it :p

Dont tell me what pvp since i played rl wars before Anti trap and ToF :p

And i never shaw you giving any skills at all just hold para and SD nothing more pr0 from you :p

well i guess you just having to click on a target since i know you use SDMAX and holdtarget :p
well i dont use that the only thing i use is the dash and healing but since i only played EK it was kinda meaning less to have it :p
and you know what ? i took pz when its was 2 vs 7 or something :p and i came out alive ... cuz you were to slow :p
after when i went retired and i got trapped in edron .... Tom was the only skilled player since he didnt let me out anyways ... he was doing all the job and not you other all guys you went on eks and rps to not get comboed from my attack like that guy i killed inside of it :p

Dont tell me what pvp since i played rl wars before Anti trap and ToF :p

And i never shaw you giving any skills at all just hold para and SD nothing more pr0 from you :p

and i have never seen you do ANYTHING in a battle except for standing in the back acting like a low level mage. You got kicked from the server, for whatever reason it was, just face it and stop acting like some pvpgod on the forum when all you do is talk

and i have never seen you do ANYTHING in a battle except for standing in the back acting like a low level mage. You got kicked from the server, for whatever reason it was, just face it and stop acting like some pvpgod on the forum when all you do is talk

still i was without bot... and what back? we were most time alone :p

what translator are you using because you do not seem to understand my SUGGESTION at all

I get u my friend... What you dont get is that ur proposal is more non-pvp like than u want to admit.
If I remember correctly back in the days when someone made yellow skull at you you could just kill him. Easy? Or am I missing something out?
Its sick man, all we ever wanted was to get the 2 unjust system back and now u come here with more crappy proposals.
JESUS MAN!!

how about we just go back to the 7.6 style pvp? you know, having to actually aim your runes, and bots didn't do it for you. sounds like a great idea to me!

how about we just go back to the 7.6 style pvp? you know, having to actually aim your runes, and bots didn't do it for you. sounds like a great idea to me!

7.6 was infected with bots. 7.0 or before that is the way to go.

yeah, there may have been bots, but they didn't do your runes and shit for you. I use to use them back in 7.6..

Back