Prey System

IgoR lYCAN

Reaction score
Im working in a server using the base of Otx 3.10;

The prey system isnt working..

The time / and effect

Where should I Find these stuff? Database?and whereelse?

Thanks! =)

LazyBear

So lazy
Reaction score
If you do not specify more details, I doubt anyone will actually give you any attention. People are too busy creating their own TFS.

Anyways, as you mentioned it's "OTX 3.10" version, why don't you ask help to the developers who implemented that shit code? If you don't get their support, you shouldn't use it at all. It's poorly written but of course, you want things made already.

prayyy123

Banned User
Reaction score
If you do not specify more details, I doubt anyone will actually give you any attention. People are too busy creating their own TFS.

Anyways, as you mentioned it's "OTX 3.10" version, why don't you ask help to the developers who implemented that shit code? If you don't get their support, you shouldn't use it at all. It's poorly written but of course, you want things made already.
broski arena waiting

OP
I

IgoR lYCAN

Reaction score

I've ask help to them, they keep saying that their code and their src etc.. is working, but not with me..

Let me give you more details: you can check on these pictures,
1- THe imbuiment system
2- The item with the imbuimentphotonocritical.png
3- the monster doenst giving the "critical" from the exori vis or others spells

also : The life / mana leech, are working fine.

OP
I

IgoR lYCAN

Reaction score
Maybe.. The hole problem is that the effect isnt showing up..

MAYBE

someone have any idea?

Evil Puncker

I'd rather kiss a rattlesnake
Reaction score
if you think this is a bug with the distro, report it on its github project page