• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Prey System

IgoR lYCAN

Reaction score
Im working in a server using the base of Otx 3.10;

The prey system isnt working..

The time / and effect

Where should I Find these stuff? Database?and whereelse?

Thanks! =)

If you do not specify more details, I doubt anyone will actually give you any attention. People are too busy creating their own TFS.

Anyways, as you mentioned it's "OTX 3.10" version, why don't you ask help to the developers who implemented that shit code? If you don't get their support, you shouldn't use it at all. It's poorly written but of course, you want things made already.

If you do not specify more details, I doubt anyone will actually give you any attention. People are too busy creating their own TFS.

Anyways, as you mentioned it's "OTX 3.10" version, why don't you ask help to the developers who implemented that shit code? If you don't get their support, you shouldn't use it at all. It's poorly written but of course, you want things made already.

broski arena waiting

I've ask help to them, they keep saying that their code and their src etc.. is working, but not with me..

Let me give you more details: you can check on these pictures,
1- THe imbuiment system
2- The item with the imbuimentphotonocritical.png
3- the monster doenst giving the "critical" from the exori vis or others spells

also : The life / mana leech, are working fine.

Back