• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Printer is tired! Brainstorm!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

well i'm bit tired, so i want to work on new projects. So hopefully you guys could give me ideas what kind of projects you would like to see!

Cheers everyone!

Finish those you've already started instead! :p
Sorry, but i get quicky bored out :/ If i see many of the same server :S

Personally, I'd love to see a proper non-br-only Sword Art Online / LOTR project ever finished. :D
Never seen SAO and LOTR you need a good concept for that ;)

It really isn't too many pokemon servers and 8.0 real maps out there, try working with someone and it will be less exhausting and more fun? :D

Pokemon server is req alot of time and effort. Rl map, there is alrdy to many out there :/

Pokemon server is req alot of time and effort. Rl map, there is alrdy to many out there :/

Then have someone map a custom map for you and create a custom server, the best advice I can give you :D

Then have someone map a custom map for you and create a custom server, the best advice I can give you :D
I want to do something unique and challenging ;)

Bug-free open source Global 7.4/7.6?

Well I like the idea of SAO turned into an OT because it has some real nice potential. Aincrad (gameworld in SAO) is a floating castle with 100 huge floors, each floor has several themed cities/areas/hunting spots and a dungeon. If players beat the dungeon boss, they unlock the next floor. In SAO it was even more interesting because once you die ingame, you die in real life. This could be simulated in an OT by resetting the char or at least having very severe death penalties. I wanted to work on such a project ever since I first saw it, but I got Necronia to take care of.

And LOTR... yeah. You'd need a nice team. I know that several people have been creating the map for it, but i'm pretty sure no one ever finished it.

You just said A poke. server req alot of time and effort then u wanna do something unique and challenging?

bitch is you lost or something?
Pokemon is challenging, but not unique to fuel me enough.

Well I like the idea of SAO turned into an OT because it has some real nice potential. Aincrad (gameworld in SAO) is a floating castle with 100 huge floors, each floor has several themed cities/areas/hunting spots and a dungeon. If players beat the dungeon boss, they unlock the next floor. In SAO it was even more interesting because once you die ingame, you die in real life. This could be simulated in an OT by resetting the char or at least having very severe death penalties. I wanted to work on such a project ever since I first saw it, but I got Necronia to take care of.

And LOTR... yeah. You'd need a nice team. I know that several people have been creating the map for it, but i'm pretty sure no one ever finished it.
Well never seen SAO ^^, is there any servers out yet which i could try?

Something related to the Lord of the rings/Tolkien universe would be absolutely amazing. There is so much potential with it; from races to places, and creatures to characters.

You could make the LOTR plot progress over a week or two and players assist the characters(maybe they decide to help the Ents destroy Isengard or maybe you want to defend Minas Tirith) or if the players want they can go and just do some hunting; be it regular Moira orcs, goblins or Uruk-hai.

Something related to the Lord of the rings/Tolkien universe would be absolutely amazing. There is so much potential with it; from races to places, and creatures to characters.

You could make the LOTR plot progress over a week or two and players assist the characters(maybe they decide to help the Ents destroy Isengard or maybe you want to defend Minas Tirith) or if the players want they can go and just do some hunting; be it regular Moira orcs, goblins or Uruk-hai.
Well it require custom sprs and mappers. The coding parts, i can take care it of myself :p But i thougt something i could base on tibia sprs, without any custom client needed.

please do a low-exp real map, maybe the one u already started 8.0
the only reasonable rl map is shadowcores but its too old and too easy to play atm
you cant find rl map ot 8.0/8.6 atm cmon

Well it require custom sprs and mappers. The coding parts, i can take care it of myself :p But i thougt something i could base on tibia sprs, without any custom client needed.

Yeah its true that a project like this will require custom spites but tibia has sufficient sprites to do something decent in my opinion.

Omg what a great idea !

Printer if you ever want to make a LOTR server let me know as I LOVE Tolkien stuff. It would be amazing(in a way) to have a project like ORTS for this.

Back
Top Bottom