• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Private messages in Gesior AAC!

ADDED CODE, got this error... what should i do to fix it -.-, download a gesior with the file?... USING: Website: Gesior 2012, Version: 1.0.1 Server: 0.3.7 TFS crying damson
Code:
[h=3]Error occured![/h][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Error ID: [/FONT][/COLOR][B]#E-7
More info: [B]Cannot load class [B]POT[/B], file [B]./classes/class.pot.php[/B] doesn't exist

File: [B]D:\xampp\htdocs\system/load.init.php   Line: [COLOR=red]14[/COLOR]
File: [B]Unknown   Line: [COLOR=red]Unknown[/COLOR]
File: [B]D:\xampp\htdocs\pages/messagesclass.php   Line: [COLOR=red]34[/COLOR]
File: [B]D:\xampp\htdocs\pages/messages.php   Line: [COLOR=red]20[/COLOR]
File: [B]D:\xampp\htdocs\system/load.page.php   Line: [COLOR=red]7[/COLOR]
File: [B]D:\xampp\htdocs/index.php   Line: [COLOR=red]37[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

Gesior AAC 2012 doesn't use POT, so you need to rewrite the script. :p

I really wish someone would try and re-code this, i would but im sure it wouldn't work right, nor be anywhere near clean lol... guess if no one says anything ill try and do something like it next month.. =(

You must be using an old version of Gesior then.... Because the 2012 Gesior does not use pots... Unless you managed to change the code and get it to work, in which case post it plz.. lol

Back