• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Private Project - Paid Position(s) Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
This thread was created on June 13th and no one has been hired.

Close the thread please, a new one will be made when new progress arises.

Last edited:
Bro you should add "remover of useless tiles" that map will be full of useless shit haha my map was around that size, got it down to 78mb clearing useless tiles etc.

@up n****r?? that a racist comment? I can't tell haha...

how do we know u are trustable?

You do 1 town at a time and get paid for it. I guess for poor mappers its worth it.

Looks like someone is trying to get a Infraction for spamming (A)

Good luck J. Dre.
Sounds like n****r work. :p

Red

Thanks Red. I had f***ed up the houses by accident and I am not a mapper - this will take so much time to complete myself.

I need the help with this part, time is of essence.

Bro you should add "remover of useless tiles" that map will be full of useless shit haha my map was around that size, got it down to 78mb clearing useless tiles etc.

AFAIK 93 - 94MB's is a completed real map. I suppose there are some "earth tiles" beneath the surface that can be removed.

I have updated the first post - thanks Mav!

how do we know u are trustable?

If you can read, I stated in the first post I am paying "up-front" via PayPal as a "gift" separately for each town.

He scammed someone @ 160 euro AFAIK.

You don't know much then.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be rude but it's really none of your business, the situation was settled. This thread wasn't created to discuss the past.

Thanks Red. I had f***ed up the houses by accident and I am not a mapper - this will take so much time to complete myself.

I need the help with this part, time is of essence.

AFAIK 93 - 94MB's is a completed real map. I suppose there are some "earth tiles" beneath the surface that can be removed.

I have updated the first post - thanks Mav!

If you can read, I stated in the first post I am paying "up-front" via PayPal as a "gift" separately for each town.

You don't know much then.

haha yes mine is a full real map too :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have updated the first post with an applicant list - expect daily updates.

J.Dre

Thread locked in request by OP

Thread reopened at the request of the original poster.

Bring up my post.

-----

New job offer added to the first post.

You really don't even need a good mapper for this, you just need someone who wants to put in the time to add town, houses and get the names and cost right.

Yeah, that's true. I just want someone who is skilled & trustworthy, perhaps it will be faster.

Title has been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom