• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Probably won't change anything, but vote.

Staff with chars or not...

• Total voters
I have a char named Golem. I have been a GM for a long time and i have never abused anyone. I have been accused many times; usually the accusations are regarding powers in game that my GM doesn't even have access to. My character is in no guilds. I believe that GMs should be able to have characters, but should be pvp-disabled. That is a good enough compromise. How do you guys feel about this deal?

No, because Raging Sniptard has been against us nearly ever since the first Cyntara, back and forth between teaming and fighting, he doesnt like us now, and wont like us, so he should be a staff member, you havent been accused of abuse, so you're fine, just get rid of this fuckers GM, make him a tutor or something :D

Yes they can, the Gamemaster and the character shall be arbitrary and mediatic, they should NOT be involved in wars if they are willing to use their powers against the guild. I am GM (in other server of course) with my character involved in wars, the killing of my char doesn't involve my GM into it, that is just human condition, greed and unjustify wishes to mantain the "balance" on the world.

Yes they can, the Gamemaster and the character shall be arbitrary and mediatic, they should NOT be involved in wars if they are willing to use their powers against the guild. I am GM (in other server of course) with my character involved in wars, the killing of my char doesn't involve my GM into it, that is just human condition, greed and unjustify wishes to mantain the "balance" on the world.
soo much truth.. I love you mang

GM's should be able to play the server as well, as long as he keeps his GM powers out of it. Me, myself never used any GM power during any war, I never kicked anyone or tp'd anyone away. I think no one also ever complained about me abusing it.
Also, most bugs in the server I find by playing it, if I wouldn't play the server I would never had found so many bugs as I did now.

Pira~

I can see how this could be a debate, but at the same time it's nonsense. If a GM wants to play the server as well as staff it, he or she should have the right to do so. However, if they can't distinguish when to use certain powers, they should take it upon themselves to choose one- staff, or player.

And if you see any GM having an issue of abusing their power, screenshot it and report it.

I can see how this could be a debate, but at the same time it's nonsense. If a GM wants to play the server as well as staff it, he or she should have the right to do so. However, if they can't distinguish when to use certain powers, they should take it upon themselves to choose one- staff, or player.

And if you see any GM having an issue of abusing their power, screenshot it and report it.

That was the reason i made this post, Justice/Raging is biased, i dont give a fuck what anyone says, if he wants someone on his team he will ban them for something if they dont agree to join.

He's really the only one the whole poll was about, not Myth, Golem, Akalic, Pira-tes, or Red (ofc).

That was the reason i made this post, Justice/Raging is biased, i dont give a fuck what anyone says, if he wants someone on his team he will ban them for something if they dont agree to join.

He's really the only one the whole poll was about, not Myth, Golem, Akalic, Pira-tes, or Red (ofc).

But the most responsible Gms with charcaters Ive been arround with is Root and Pirates and I think others will agree too I dont know golem much..

I have already talked to most of you. Explain to me how bias I am when i ban people on my own team when they are wrong or how i gave death dealer 80kk gold because for some reason he didnt get an inget he donated for. You complain about the cavebotting banns, well the problem is that you guys control the spawns and hunt them. I periodically check both nm spawns and thuls father. You all know this, yet you continue to bot them. I see pwnt, ooth and prodigy in there all the time but they dont bot. So i then say gogo pg and let them be. I do not stay there and harass them. The problem with your guild is that you just dont like me. So you are trying to nit pick and do whatever you can to try and get me in trouble. Which i find to be funny. You can not say no because the only people complaining is the bruhs, and the only time root complains about actions is when it is in refernence to the bruhs. Just do not bot and nothing will be done and you can all enjoy the game. Flame all you want because i am not going to reply, I know the only enjoyment you guys get in life is flaming people.

well heres what I am gunna reply this aint smack talk cause if i were to do that you will just ignore me jajajaja anyways so I went to riddles house yestureday we went swimming and i logged on my account will this be indicated as account sharing cause thats what me and riddle do? :/

Back