• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem adding effects to server (TFS)

Rayeko

Programmer
Reaction score
Hi dudes x)

As the title says.. I have problems when adding custom effects to my server..
The thing is that in the Dat Editor I see the effect, and when running the client, all is okay, also entering the server.. The problem comes when I try to send the effect..

I use TFS 0.3.6 pl_1 (( ver. 8.54 )). I added the effects to data/libs/constant, for example like this:

Code:
CONST_ME_BIGEXPLOSION = 67

And also, at the end of that part I changed the one that says "CONST_ME_LAST = CONST_ME_BATS" to: "CONST_ME_LAST = CONST_ME_BIGEXPLOSION" because is the last one..

And, instead of looking at my new effect, what it shows is nothing.. The damage is done, but there's no effect. Also I checked the spell script in order to see if there was a mistake, but no... There wasn't a mistake u__u

Hope someone could help me x)

Last edited:
Actually.. I think I found a solution..

I'm trying to edit the const.h from the source code.. The problem is that apparently, there's an error with the source code from TFS 0.3.6pl1 because I can't compile.. I get a problem with ProtocolHTTP something like that...

So... did u find the solution?

I have the same error. If u would explain to me...You will make me happy ;D
I searched in this forum about that problem but i only see no solutions and no tutorials. =/

Oh, I've solved the problem.
You change the values in the source code of the server and then COMPILE an executable. works just fine.

Who has the problem, now you know how to solve; D

Back