• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need HELP setting up TFS 1.4

Verevyta

Reaction score
I tried to follow this tutorial, but I feel like it's missing some steps. I did everything correctly, it compiled and when I tried to open up the .exe I got absolutely nothing.
VS 2022
The 1.4 release has VC14 and when I try to compile that one on VS 2022 it fails. If I try it on the latest version it works. I NEED to use 1.4
Also, it says to extract the files for the server......where???where do I extract them? I'm stupid please help me.

I wanna use it to make some spell effects for a trial. Would it be possible to do that without having the game online?

it says to extract the files for the server......where???where do I extract them?
When you compile everything okay, it will generate an executable inside the folder like this "your server/vc17/x64/Release/.". Just take the DLL files and executable and then drag them to the server, and open the executable, ready.

When you compile everything okay, it will generate an executable inside the folder like this "your server/vc17/x64/Release/.". Just take the DLL files and executable and then drag them to the server, and open the executable, ready.
I managed to make it work, so it's all good. My problem now is that I have to make a UI window with a button that spawns another button in a random position when pressed. I have no clue what to look up for that. I managed to get a window to show up but if I try to add anything it will stop working.
Post automatically merged:

do you find a solution?
yes

Back