• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Problem] Cant use Remere's map editor for 8.6. Help Please!

affe9605

Reaction score
Hello Otland,

Im Trying to open a Rl-map 8.6 with Rme 2.2 But it says Could not locate tibia.dat and tibia.spr, Please navigate to you Tibia 8.60 folder (old)

So i do that but The same error message comes up over and over again, And i have 8.60 installed and it's working to login on 8.60 servers and Everything. I Also read that i should use an 8.60 that i havent logged into yet so i did, Same problem. So if anyone has had this problem in the past and knows how to fix it Please Help me!

Kind Regards Affe9605

Hello Otland,

Im Trying to open a Rl-map 8.6 with Rme 2.2 But it says Could not locate tibia.dat and tibia.spr, Please navigate to you Tibia 8.60 folder (old)

So i do that but The same error message comes up over and over again, And i have 8.60 installed and it's working to login on 8.60 servers and Everything. I Also read that i should use an 8.60 that i havent logged into yet so i did, Same problem. So if anyone has had this problem in the past and knows how to fix it Please Help me!

Kind Regards Affe9605

Well to explain that... there are two versions of Tibia 8.6; I know it sounds weird because the '8.6' is actually the version number but who knows.. it's just like that! Remere's maps use the old version of 8.6 which is not commonly found and that's why your editor wouldn't load it. It's as if you're loading 9.81 for your 8.6 map.
Just download the old Tibia 8.6 from the link Dope23 sent you and you'll be good to go. If his link doesn't work, I have the client and am ready to upload it for you if you need so.

Thanks Alot For All The Reply's Guys I Solved It I Downloaded The Tibia 8.6 From The Link Dope23 Sent.

Kind Regards Affe9605

Back