• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem in GESIOR (VIP STATUS)

butynhuuw

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got a little problem with my Vip Status.

There it goes:

I use the Vip System by MOCK (that vip_time one), got the vip tiles, talkactions, all working fine.
The problem is that when the vip of a player ends, in the website (gesior) still shows that the player is VIP, but in-game he is not anymore. He does not pass on the vip tiles, etc.
And in the website it appears this:
Vip Status: Vip Account, 1295572306 Days left
* Detail: this amount of days appears if the player is vip or not.

I want to fix that. I want to show the real amount of days that left to the vip ends and to show that the player is NOT VIP when he really isn't.

Can anybody help me?

Replace YOUR_VIP_STORAGE with the storageId and add this onLogin:
Lua:
if not(isVip(cid)) then  --Replace isVip(cid) with your function to check if player got VIP
db.executeQuery("DELETE FROM player_storage WHERE player_id = "..getPlayerGUID(cid).." and key = "..YOUR_VIP_STORAGE..";")
end

Sorry, I didn't understand it well...
Where should I put that? And what am I supposed to write in YOUR_VIP_STORAGE?
And could I replace that ifnot(isVip(cid)) then for if vip.hasVip(cid) == FALSE then?

Thank you...

i dont think that the Vip System by MOCK uses storage value this script wont work for the MOCK vip caus that guy dont use storage values

Back