• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[problem] Question about runes for voc

Mikuch

/home/mikuch
Reaction score
Hello

I made new vocations and i wanna them to be able to shoot runes faster how can I do this?
sorcerer -> master sorcerer -> summoner

sorcerer and master sorcerer should got exausted 1,5 sec
and summoner 1 sec

Then, I think you should make new runes for new vocations - they can do the same thing. After you do that, you make these runes usable only by the new vocations, and set their individual exhausted to 1 sec. Same goes for spells if you were also thinking about it.
This is the only way I see it done through scripts.

isint there anyway to make it like i made with spells?

Code:
	<instant name="Death Strike" words="exori mort" lvl="16" mana="20" prem="1" casterTargetOrDirection="1" blockwalls="1" exhaustion="1500" needlearn="0" script="attack/death strike.lua">
		<vocation name="Sorcerer" /> 
		<vocation name="Master Sorcerer" />
		<vocation name="Druid" />
		<vocation name="Elder Druid" />
	</instant>
	<instant name="Death Strike" words="exori mort" lvl="16" mana="20" prem="1" casterTargetOrDirection="1" blockwalls="1" exhaustion="1250" needlearn="0" script="attack/death strike.lua">
		<vocation name="Summoner" /> 
		<vocation name="Priest" />
	</instant>

Yeah I think it's possible, I'm not sure if what you've posted is working, but I'd change the spell name and words to something else and it will work for sure.

Back