• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem when I compile the server myself

Falconmax

Reaction score
Hello. Sometimes, when a players walks diagonal, he gets frozen and cannot move until he logouts out or gets pushed. It's like the char moved from a square but he's still there (see attached screeny). After what you see in the screenshot, the player cannot move. He can still cast spells, and its effect is send in the 'old' square or position, you name it. This is only happening when I compile the server myself, and I've tried different revs, even the one that I used most of the time (439) but this is still happening. Has anyone got any clue why is this? I'd appreciate any kind of help, thanks!

C++ compiler box:

Code:
-D__USE_MYSQL__
-D__USE_SQLITE__
-D__SERVER_PROTECTION__

Linker box:
Code:
-O1
-lboost_system
-lgmp
-lluasql-mysql
-lluasql-sqlite3
-llua5.1
-lmysql
-lregex
-lsqlite3
-lwsock32
-lxml2
-lmysql
-lws2_32
-s

Attachments

Last edited:
That means I won't be able to use protection system? Anyway, gonna try, thank you :)

It's still happening (after removing -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__ ). Any other suggestion?

I think you are trying to compile it as Console, for it you have to add in C++ compiler: "-D__CONSOLE__"

try it

I'm not trying to compile it as console, I selected Windows GUI and that compatibility with themes stuff. Gonna try to rebuild then :p Thanks guys for the help. Should I just click on Rebuild all? Or do I have to do anything else before?

Tried using rebuild all, and still chars get frozen when walking diagonal. Kind of strange thing :/ Should I try compiling it as console?

Talaturen could you please take a look at this? Feel free to merge my posts once you do, but I'd be grateful if you could tell me what happens, or at least tell me you read it :p Thanks!

But it's happening on any rev I use :s Even the newest ones. However, it's only happening when I compile the server, not with downloaded ones.

Back