• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem when import map 8.0

danielvasc

Reaction score
I would like to import this map to sarah's source: GitHub - MillhioreBT/forgottenserver-downgrade: TFS Downgrade 1.5+ is an engine based on nekiro downgrade but highly updated with current tfs code, it also has the lua modules divided and uses lua5.4 (https://github.com/MillhioreBT/forgottenserver-downgrade)

When I import the files that are in data/world/* an error occurs when running the server:
Code:
>> Loading map
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] This map need to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be able to load correctly.
> ERROR: Failed to load map
>> No services running. The server is NOT online.

So, I went to Remeres (v3.7.0) and changed some options in Map>Properties:
  • Map version: OTServ 0.6.1
  • Client Version: 8.60
After that, I saved and imported the data/world/* files into my project again, and the following error started:
Code:
> Map size: 33568x33111.
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] [x:32090, y:32125, z:6] Failed to create item.
> ERROR: Failed to load map
>> No services running. The server is NOT online.

I'm a little lost, my goal is to create an 8.0 server, using Sarah's project.Could you guide me with this problem related to the map?

[Fatal - Map::loadMap] [x:32090, y:32125, z:6] Failed to create item.
This error probably occurred because the ID does not exist on the map. You need to go to this coordinate and check if there is a red square. If there is, simply remove or replace it with another one and save it using RME. Then, open the server to see the result. If another error appears indicating that the object or item does not exist, simply remove or replace it as well.

This error probably occurred because the ID does not exist on the map. You need to go to this coordinate and check if there is a red square. If there is, simply remove or replace it with another one and save it using RME. Then, open the server to see the result. If another error appears indicating that the object or item does not exist, simply remove or replace it as well.
Great, I'll do what you said.

Another question I have, as my goal is to build an 8.0 server, and Sarah's source is 8.60, should I convert from 8.0 to 8.60 and insert it into the server, as I did in the example I mentioned above, or the correct option would be to keep the map in the version 8.0 and modify the source so that it accepts the 8.0 map?

And another question, regardless of the path I follow (related to the previous question), should I use items.otb from the map datapack? Or should I use items.otb from Sarah's source?

Great, I'll do what you said.

Another question I have, as my goal is to build an 8.0 server, and Sarah's source is 8.60, should I convert from 8.0 to 8.60 and insert it into the server, as I did in the example I mentioned above, or the correct option would be to keep the map in the version 8.0 and modify the source so that it accepts the 8.0 map?

And another question, regardless of the path I follow (related to the previous question), should I use items.otb from the map datapack? Or should I use items.otb from Sarah's source?
Basic things you have to do to convert 8.0 to 8.6

items.otb and map must be the same

if it's a difference

it can't work like that. Errors can happen and items fail.

Back