• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem when starting! Rep++

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello, today, when i restarted my computer for a update that it does automatically, and i always update it.. but this itme it failed, i dont know why, when i try to open my computer it always starts again back, it loads and after back showing something when it always start..

I also tried with F8 with Safe Mode etc, Anyone know how to solve this problem?

PS! I dont want to lose my files in there.

Thanks, i would really be very thankful if you help me :)

I've tried, but it does the same shit, dont work..

Also, like, the HDD doesn't work for my computer.
You know in vista, when i come to the green loading shit, under that there's a text like Microsoft Corporation or smth and then the compuuter starts again back..

I've tried, but it does the same shit, dont work..

Also, like, the HDD doesn't work for my computer.
You know in vista, when i come to the green loading shit, under that there's a text like Microsoft Corporation or smth and then the compuuter starts again back..

You don't need to remove HDD from working pc, just add your HDD(broken vista) to your working pc. You will have pc with 2 HDD's. Start pc so it loads windows from working HDD, and than in my computer you will see another HDD, that will be your HDD that u added to machine. Just simply open it, and copy all files that u want.

@up

Dmn yea! How could I forget about that? :D You can boot OS from cd/ For example-download knoppix, burn it as iso image and boot it. Than backup the files u need, and its done.

Back