• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with barbarian addon

latriuz

Reaction score
well my problem is that you cant get the second barbarian addon. So you can get it at the shop by collecting all the items and so but then when you want to put it on it wont go on this is the eye patch can anyone give me the good script or something? or i dont know what the problem is can anyone help me please? thank you

-- BARBARIAN START --
function BarbarianFirst(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
return false
end

if isPremium(cid) then
addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,barbarian)
if addon == -1 then
if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5884) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5885) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5911) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5910) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5886) >= 10 then
if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5884,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5885,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5911,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5910,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5886,10) then
selfSay(newaddon, cid)

doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 13)
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 143, 1)
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 147, 1)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,barbarian,1)
end
else
selfSay(noitems, cid)
end
else
selfSay(already, cid)
end
end

end

function BarbarianSecond(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
return false
end

if isPremium(cid) then
addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,barbarian+1)
if addon == -1 then
if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5880) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5892) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5893) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5876) >= 50 then
if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5880,100) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5892,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5893,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5876,50) then
selfSay(newaddon, cid)

doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 13)
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 143, 1)
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 147, 1)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,barbarian+1,1)
end
else
selfSay(noitems, cid)
end
else
selfSay(already, cid)
end
end

end
-- BARBARIAN END --

First of all, since when is stuff like BarbarianFirst and BarbarianSecond a function? Second, what is barbarian?
addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,barbarian)
I don't see any variables called barbarian.
Third, it's hard to determine where the problem is without console errors and without the entire script.

Back