• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with doors in house

crixu15607

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem on my server when I try to open the door, but I see it is closed. I tried a lot of advice, buy any does not work my engine is OTX4 someone has an idea. I don't have any problem in console.

Attachments

Solution
E
ok I just had the same problem as you today, still don't know why this happen tho, but to "fix" it:

1. server off
  2. open RME and delete the doors
  3. open server
  4. close server
  5. open RME and add the doors back (don't forget to add id 1 to doorID)
  6. open server
  7. fixed

@crixu15607
Nice but when I'm change doors on map editor in client I'm see different door can you tell me why ? I'm save map and change ID's

View attachment 44520View attachment 44521
Every doors and house tiles that you make, are for "selected house in house palete"
If you have selected "House 1#" then every house tiles and doors you put on map will be triggered for this house...

You have put more doors on one tile, thats why you have different doors in game...

Last edited:
Every doors and house tiles that you make, are for "selected house in house palete"
If you have selected "House 1#" then every house tiles and doors you put on map will be triggered for this house...

You have put more doors on one tile, thats why you have different doors in game...
Everthing is ok with tiles I'm delete full house and make new and doesn't work. door's is still locked or different door.... crazy I'm tried second day...
1.png

Last edited:
Everthing is ok with tiles I'm delete full house and make new and doesn't work. door's is still locked or different door.... crazy I'm tried second day...
View attachment 44523

Bro, first thing...
actions.xml
You have there defined this doors what you want to use, "as" doors?
Code:
    <action fromid="35607" toid="35608" script="other/doors.lua" />

Last edited:
Isnt it just because you are not owner of the house? :D Simply buy this house and you can open door :D "Nobody own this house".

ok I just had the same problem as you today, still don't know why this happen tho, but to "fix" it:

1. server off
  2. open RME and delete the doors
  3. open server
  4. close server
  5. open RME and add the doors back (don't forget to add id 1 to doorID)
  6. open server
  7. fixed

@crixu15607
Tf, why did this work XD Legit, I was gigga stuck with this problem. Thanks dude!

Back