• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with Gesior ACC

Croow

learning LUA :)
Reaction score
Hello I have problem with Gesior ACC. I mean when server is OFFLINE it's shows ONLINE and when server is ONLINE it's shows OFFLINE.
My version of gesior is 2012, version of tfs 0.3.6.

Before someone ask: Yes I tried change:
Code:
$statusInfo = new ServerStatus($config['server']['ip'], $config['server']['statusPort'], 1);
to
Code:
$statusInfo = new ServerStatus($config['server']['ip'], 7171, 1);
and still same.
REP+ for help.

@HalfAway
Now it's showing that server is ONLINE all the time (no matter if is offline) and it's shows players in AFK instead of ONLINE.
2022024.png

127.0.0.1 is your computer's ip even if you are not connected to the internet or a local network this will always be your ip, on a local / wide area network your network ip is something entirely different.. then there is your global ip which is the ip you get from your modem.. not your router

So you need to replace 127.0.0.1 with your global ip, the one players connect to, to access your game server

Ohh thanks for reply, I thought no one know reason of this and I changed ACC to Znote last night. So if you can now guys tell me, should I back to Gesior or use Znote ? Which is better?

@ghettobird I have my own layout so look isn't important but Gesior has a lot of bugs I think, example is problem with Online and Offline. Znote doesn't, all working well.

#edit
waiting for next opinions.

It's looks like mine but I didin't download from official thread, maybe that's why I did have some problems. Nevermind I will choose by myself. Thanks for help guys :)

Back