• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Problem with login TFS 1.2 and 1.3 in Otclient

Yan18

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm with problem with login in TFS 1.2 and/or 1.3, when I try to login appear :

Invalid Token Authentication

But, if I comment this line in source in protocollogin.cpp:
/*if (!Protocol::RSA_decrypt(msg)) { disconnectClient("Invalid authentification token.", version); return; }*/
My character stay login forever.

I searched a lot of topic in Otland about this problem and I not figured out the problem. I created a issue topic on github, but, they closed and asked for me create a topic here.

I'm using Otclient, and I don't like Cipsoft client, and I need Otclient because I have a Poketibia project and I need to use several modules that just otclient can provide.

If you are using the normal otclient and not otclientv8 then you need to change any sources you modified to force connect to your server. Then create a file in the otclient folder names: otclientrc.lua

Inside that add:
EnterGame.setUniqueServer("127.0.0.1","7171","1098")

Change the 127.0.0.1 to the IP or http to your server. That is the easiest way to force connect to your server. Otherwise you can go into modules/entergame/entergame.lua and look for where it sets the RSA and configure it to the client version you are using. You should be able to figure it out by looking around in that file and how RSA is determined.

If you are using the normal otclient and not otclientv8 then you need to change any sources you modified to force connect to your server. Then create a file in the otclient folder names: otclientrc.lua

Inside that add:
EnterGame.setUniqueServer("127.0.0.1","7171","1098")

Change the 127.0.0.1 to the IP or http to your server. That is the easiest way to force connect to your server. Otherwise you can go into modules/entergame/entergame.lua and look for where it sets the RSA and configure it to the client version you are using. You should be able to figure it out by looking around in that file and how RSA is determined.
Thanks to answer!

That's not the problem, I think the problem is the RSA key (public and private), because the private RSA key in PEM file looks like incompatible with RSA public key in my OtClient. I'm tested two Otclient different (one from github and another customized).

But don't make sense My character stay login forever.

Back