• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem with MYSQL Server!

Heliox

Reaction score
I was wondering if there's a way to fix this error in my console:

Code:
[02/07/2009 14:28:44] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `ip`, `mask`, `time` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 1; Unknown column 'ip' in 'field list'
[02/07/2009 14:28:44] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `type` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 2 AND `player` = 26 LIMIT 1; Unknown column 'player' in 'where clause'
[02/07/2009 14:28:44] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `banned_by`, `time`, `reason_id`, `action_id`, `comment` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 3 AND `account` = 508923 AND `time` > 1246562924 LIMIT 1; Unknown column 'banned_by' in 'field list'
[02/07/2009 14:28:44] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `banned_by`, `time`, `reason_id`, `action_id`, `comment` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 5 AND `account` = 508923 LIMIT 1; Unknown column 'banned_by' in 'field list'

If so can you show me how to fix it? I need this badly ASAP! :)

If you want a quick fix try this:
Code:
EMPTY bans
EMPTY players
EMPTY player_skills

Not sure if it will work 100% though.

Yeaaah... That will just delete all his bans, players and player skills. Bad idea.

The error you're having seems to be related to missing tables in your database. It seems that you're using a database that is too old for the server you're using. Any idea to why? Did you update your server and not the database? Or did you use an old schema.mysql when setting up the DB?

Back