• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with OTCV8

Reaction score
I have a 10.98 server, TFS 1.4x, well I have this problem in RME everything is normal, but when I enter the server these items appear, I use msm "SPR, DAT, ITEM.OTB" in rme and client they are all the same, does anyone know why this happens.

1691591954424.png

use the same dat/spr on the normal client and give a try if its the same of otcv8 then its a problem from dat/spr not the correctly one of your server

i tested it with another otc and the problem remains, i use msm spr/dat, everywhere, but what can i do to fix it.

I am like this because there is no problem in the rm and only in the client.

I downloaded a new otc client, the one I use is V8, then I downloaded the OTC, but the same error, I have new spr added.

they are the same in everything.
Well I guess its time to triple check that, since there isnt more to it.

What I got stuck on once was that I were actually using another client in RME than i thought and therefor I weren't using the correct SPR or DAT.
Another common problem I'd believe is not actually even implementing the spr, dat or items.otb cause is usually requires administrator rights.

Bem, acho que é hora de verificar isso três vezes, já que não há mais nada.

O que eu fiquei preso uma vez foi que eu estava realmente usando outro cliente no RME do que eu pensava e, portanto, não estava usando o SPR ou DAT correto.
Outro problema comum que eu acredito é não implementar spr, dat ou items.otb porque geralmente requer direitos de administrador.
So I already checked it, everything is in the correct folder, everything is using normal, and the strange thing is that only this item is bugging, because the rest of the map is normal kkk, if the problem was spr/dat this is wrong, many items would bug , mainly the ones I've added recently.

EDIT:
Well I think I found the problem.

Well, I took some parts from other maps, maybe those maps had other IDs, and another thing I did was put my SPR/DAT in transparency something like that, and now RME shows the same places for the client.

Last edited:
Back