• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with Tibia Graphics (Editing Health Bar under character)

oszyx329

Reaction score
Hello. I have some questions. First: How can I edit, or where i can find graphic for editing this health bar? I mean editing length, colours etc. It isnt in Tibia.pic, so it must be in source code or in tibia.spr. Img below:

87365161425366371725.jpg

Second: Is there any option, to download/compile or something - the tibia source? I want to remake game with source.

And is there any option to remake login, character select bars etc, change their height without source? I mean, in Tibia.dat, exe (via hex editor) or something like that.

I know that I can edit texts like "Please enter your password" with hex editor, but i want to edit graphics (not in t.pic).
Thank u very much.

Client 8.54

The sprite is in .spr.

The height is in the sprites also as 32x32 and 64x64 for larger yet 32x32 is the square size of tibia and if it is 64x64 it will cover the north west tile yet will be walkable.

Anyway if you plan to remake game with source, what is the point. Create a new game. Lol

But all sprites/graphics are in tibia.spr and get a sprite extractor for this.

1 problem more ;>

Can u give me number of this sprite ? (this with hp bar above the character).
There are 16k sprites, i cant find it............
Thank u vm...

I have no clue as to where the position is as from experience different sprite editors order in slight different ways :/ I guess you'll just have to manually look and i think it is split into 3 seperate sprites, but if it is, it would be next to eachother.

Sorry i cannot be of anymore assistance

Regards

Back